top of page


What are your service fees?

Our service fees are designed to be adapted to the type of work you need completed. We are committed to being a value option for our clients, while providing exceptional service. Please feel free to contact us for a free consultation.

When should I begin the process for preparing my taxes?

Depending on your business structure, your filing deadline might change. We experience a work crunch during each of these deadlines, so getting us your tax documents as early as possible will allow us to turn your work around faster. It's our policy to extend returns when we receive documents a week out from the deadline. Once extended they will be filed shortly after the deadline.

  • Partnerships typically file 3/15 and once extended would file on 9/15.

  • Corporations, Individuals, and Estates/Trusts typically file 4/15 and once extended would file on 10/15.

What are the differences between an accountant, a CPA and a bookkeeper?

All CPAs are accountants but not all accountants are CPAs. A CPA is an accountant who has gone through the strenuous certification process to become a reliable source for financial needs. They are considered to be qualified to handle complex problems revolving around Financial Accounting and Reporting, Tax Regulation, Business Environment Concepts, and Auditing. 

In short a bookkeeper handles a businesses day to day transactions, an accountant would oversee this process and make changes where needed, and a CPA handles the complex issues that arise. 

How long should I keep my tax records for?

It's our policy to retain digital documents for 5 years, we also retain the tax returns that we prepare for 10 years. These documents are very important to hang on to if you're looking to buy a home or refinance a large loan. Banks will usually request up to 3 years worth of tax returns when you're looking to do business with them. Should an issue arise we've got you covered.

bottom of page